The 42mm version has a swan neck regulator. This makes the watch (1) easier and more precise regulation of the movement via micro screws and (2) less sensitivity to shocks.
- Acrylic or Sapphire with open Caseback
- Movement: Original ST1901 Seagull hand-winding Chronograph movement; 21 Jewels; 21600 BPH
Power reserve: 42 Hours
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: Both 38.00mm and 42.00mm available
- Case thickness: 12.70mm
- Waterproof: 3 ATM
- Lug to Lug: 46mm for the 38mm, 48mm for the 42mm diameter watch
- Bracelet Material: Nylon
- Hands: Polished Steel with Blue Color
- Crown: Pull Out Crown
- Lug Width: 18mm for the 38mm version, 22mm for the 42mm version
Should you take a 38mm or a 42mm?
Most jewelers and watch specialists would argue that a wrist size between 15.3cm (or 6") and 17.8 cm (or 7") would suit both a 38mm and a 42mm.
This means, that if your wrist is smaller than 6", the 38mm is the best fit for you. If your wrist is significantly larger than 7" however, most would advise going with the 42mm.